WHAT IS CONTRACT VAULT?Every crypto enthusiast knows that Blockchain creates contractual trust – and plenty of crypto startups already promise contracts. But Contract Vault is a much bigger proposition: the Contract Vault platform means anyone can develop, use, resell, customise and repurpose legally sound contracts – including activating smart functionality with no programming at all.
Contract Vault is built up based on a mission where anyone can develop, use, resell, customise, and repurpose legally sound contract without detail or legal knowledge on the Ethereum Blockchain. In a simple word, its a platform that will help all users to make contracts as simple as drag and drop.
Even people with no detailed knowledge will be able to design and execute legally contract for any purpose. Contract Value is not trying to change or replace the existing law of the existing system of Smart Contract, instead, the company thinks that Blockchain and Smart Contract itself will be expanding their product. But, Contract Vault created the new form of a platform that based on the mission to bring the fairness and trust to millions of new transactions.
PEOPLE WHO BENEFIT FROMCONTRACT VAULT ARE:
- Use professional traditional contracts and smart contracts effortlessly without legal or technical knowledge. Access legal experts and technical advice quickly and easily. Benefit from special offers from our rich ecosystem.
- Create new or enhance your current applications by integrating smart contracts with your existing business processes. Offer targeted services to Contract Vault users based on the type and contents of their agreements.
- Expand your reach and range of services in the world of legally-enforceable smart contracts. Simplify your existing workflows and optimize conventional contract creation. Bring your services and expertise closer to potential customers by empowering them with easily-accessible content and on-demand advice.
- Sell your contract creations, provide arbitration and mediation services and offer your legal expertise directly to consumers and businesses on the Contract Vault marketplace. Bridge the gap between traditional and smart contracts.
Small business customers
- Optimize your business processes by easily connecting smart contracts to your applications. Reduce administrative costs by managing your contractual agreements on the Contract Vault Platform. Bundle our services as an additional benefit to your customers.
Smart contract developers
- Meet exactly the people who need your technical knowledge. Offer smart contract creation, auditing and advice to consumers and businesses on our marketplace. Benefit from our visual and validation tools while deploying and managing smart contracts.
Use Cases / IntegrationsThe sky is the limit when it comes to the use cases of the Contract Vault platform. Our unique visual editor SmartEdit supports any kind of contract.
Agreements can be modelled as conventional contracts, smart contracts or a mixture of both. For example, if you lend your car to another party, you can include a security (eg. in the form of tokens) to be transferred by the borrower via a smart contract as a validity requirement for the agreement.
The ability to trigger smart contracts using both on- and off-chain events enables the creation of complete blockchain applications.
Below are some featured projects and applications currently in development or being planned that build on the Contract Vault platform.
The Contract Vault platform can generate a variety of end-products from our SmartTemplates, including:
- Conventional legal agreements, which can then be used offline in the usual manner
- Legal agreements, which can be saved securely on decentralised storage and made tamper-proof using signed blockchain transactions
- SmartForms and SmartDossiers, which empower legal professionals by enabling them to communicate and collaborate with their clients more efficiently
- Customised Smart Contracts, such as Ethereum Smart Contracts
- Legally-enforceable Smart Contracts in the form of Ricardian contracts or dual-linked smart contracts
Token DetailsToken: VLT
Publisher Token: Token Vault LTD
Received: Ethereum ERC-20
Total supply: 900,000,000 VLT
Minimum Target: 1,000,000 CHF
Maximum Target: 45.000.000 CHF
December 1, 2017 - January 31, 2018
May 1, 2018 - May 15, 2018
June 1, 2018 - June 15, 2018
Token DistributionThe allocation of VLT will be determined as set out below. The users purchasing in Phase I or Phase II will be distributed VLT from the Public Sale Pool. The aggregate amount of VLT that will be distributed from the Public Sale Pool at the end of the Token Sale Period will depend on how much Funds are contributed.
a) The Public Sale Pool consists of a maximum of 50% of the Total VLT Token Supply. The Public Sale Pool is intended to be created by the Smart Contract System at the end of the Token Sale Period and ultimately distributed (directly or via third parties) to users that have made purchases (either in the Phase I and/or the Phase II).
b) The Company Reserve Pool consists of 180,000,000 VLT (i.e. at least 20% of the Total VLT Token Supply) and will be allocated to Contract Vault and/or its affiliates as a company reserve and for long-term budget.
c) The Early Contributors & Advisors Pool consists of 112,500,000 VLT (i.e. at least 12.5% of the Total VLT Token Supply) and will at Vault Token LTD’s discretion be allocated and distributed to early contributors, partners, advisors and strategic partners of the Contract Vault Project. The VLT in this pool may be subject to an individual lock-up period.
d) The Contract Vault Founders and Team Pool consists of 90,000,000 VLT (i.e. at least 10% of the Total VLT Token Supply). This pool will be allocated and distributed to persons who participated as managers, founders, or team members, or worked to develop the ideas, implementations and supporting structures of the Contract Vault Project. The VLT in this pool are subject to a lock-up period and will not be transferable until 01 January 2019 (or such longer time as determined by Contract Vault in its full discretion).
e) The Marketing Pool consists of 67,500,000 VLT (i.e. at least 7.5% of the Total VLT Token Supply) and will be allocated to Contract Vault for distribution to the community of the Contract Vault Project (via rewards, airdrops etc.). The effective distribution will be fully at the discretion of Vault Token LTD.
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3463255.0
Bitcointalk profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1930778